covid-19 guidelines for the 2020/21 dance season:
1) All classes are 50 minutes in length. This will help to cut down on congestion.
2) Teachers will meet students and parents prior to class outside in front of our main doors.
3) All students must wear a mask or bandana.
4) Temperatures will be taken upon students entering.
5) Hand sanitizer will be given to each student at the beginning of class.
6) Shoes MUST have students name on them.
7) If possible don’t bring a dance bag. If you must bring a bag, please pack light.
8) Bring a water bottle marked with your child’s name. Water fountains are off limits this year.
9) For our younger students, please purchase Velcro black tap shoes or use elastic in eyelet shoes. Teachers are not permitted to tie shoes.
10) Ballet students are required to make a barre sleeve. Instructions are below.
11) We prefer tuition payments to be made on line but will accept checks in the studio. NO CASH AND NO CREDIT CARDS IN STUDIO.
12) There are no chairs in our lobby this year. Unfortunately, parents are not allowed to wait inside.
13) Teachers will walk students out to the lobby after class and parents will wait outside in front of our main doors to retrieve your child.
We appreciate your cooperation during this trying time. The safety of your children is our ultimate goal.
Please feel free to contact Sherry or Karen with questions or concerns.
Arm Barre Sleeve Info: